BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Better Late than Never!

I'm finally posting MY project from National Police Week. I made a load of goodies for DH to take to the precinct.

My patented awesome cupcakes. With blue frosting, of course.

Simple trail mix. I split it into snack baggies and put them all back in the turkey pan and covered it. It was still warm and awesome by the time it made it to the precinct.

Pigs in a Blanket, or as T calls them "undercover cops!"

I'm guessing the goodies went over well, since absolutely not of them made it home. And for my own personal hero: a police mug I came across in the Cracker Barrel store, complete with utility belt.

I also pulled together seven shopping bags of gently used clothes to donate to Goodwill - a small donation, but every bit helps the community we live in. I hope all of your police week projects were a success!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Undercover cops! i love it!!!!!

I'm gonna have to go to Cracker Barrel and see if they have that mug at mine!!! I love it!

mrs. fuzz said...

MJ- LOVE this!!! And I have never heard of pigs in a blanket before as Undercover cops. AWesome. They will never be the same for us now. Oh, and I just saw about the auction today!! I will post about it.